Hillside Building Committee
The Hillside Building Committee is governed by of the Zoning Ordinance. This Committee consists of 5 members – two citizens appointed by the Council and three rotating Planning Commissioners. It is a Code compliance review committee whose purpose is to review new construction applications for adherence to the Hillside Code. The Committee reviews land disturbance, heights, lighting, building materials, grading and drainage, and other issues in an effort to preserve the hillside.
· Special Use Permit review and recommendation to Council
o Resorts, churches, schools, medical offices, golf courses, public quasi-public uses
· Minor Special Use Permit review and decision
· Subdivision plats, lot splits
· General Plan amendment review and recommendation to Council
· Zoning Code amendment review and recommendation to Council